Staff members of the Competence Centre for Research Data give advice and answer your questions regarding an effective and structured data management:
- Requirements of research funding organisations (DFG, EU, …), academic journals and Heidelberg University
- Drafting data management plans for project applications
- Technical and content related requirements for long term archiving of research data
- Publication and data sharing: general, subject related and institutional services
- Induction to the services of the Kompetenzzentrum Forschungsdaten of Heidelberg University
- Dr. Jochen Apel, head of the Branch Library Neuenheim for the medical and natural sciences, subject specialist for physics, mathematics, geography and geosciences. He specialises in research data management, electronic publishing, bibliometry and open access.
Email Dr. Apel
- And other staff members of the Competence Centre for Research Data
Registration: Please make an appointment via Email: data[at]uni-heidelberg.de.