Birbhumi (Keernahar (Birbhum), 1899-1906) and
Birbhumi Nabaparyaya (Keernahar (Birbhum), 1910-1926)
This periodical started publication as a regional monthly from Birbhum, to represent the district in the domain of national literature. The main emphasis was on the history of the district and the physical and human geography of the locality. The literature of the local people got the first priority here. Articles on religion and on national issues were also published in this periodical.
Birbhumi Nabaparyaya started publishing in 1910 to continue Birbhumi; publication became irregular after the first three volumes.
- Nilratan Mukhopadhyay
- Jitendranath Bandyopadhyay
- Kuladaprasad Mallik
Custodian of microfilm copies:
Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta, Kolkata, W.B., India
- Vol. 1, no. 2 [Agrahayan, 1306 (November, 1899)] - Vol. 5, no. 11 [Kartik, 1312 (March, 1905)]
- Vol. 1, no.1 [Agrahayan 1317, (November, 1910)] - Vol. 1, no. 12 [Kartik, 1318 (October, 1911)]
- Vol. 3, no. 1 [Baisakh, 1320 (April, 1913)] - Vol. 4, no. 12 [Caitra, 1321 (March, 1915)]
- Vol. 6, no. 1 [Baisakh, 1330 (April, 1923)] - Vol. 7, no. 3 [Baisakh, 1331 (April, 1924)]
- Vol. 8, no. 1 [Kartik, 1333 (October, 1926)]
Custodian of paper copies:
Bangiya Sahitya Parishat, Kolkata, W.B., India