During opening hours we offer the following services at our service desk or on the phone:
- basic information and help concerning library use
- help with research in the Heidelberg Library Catalogues (HEIDI, Digikat, and others.)
- information on particular subjects or on issues of bibliographical or biographical nature
- help with using our digital services
- help and advice on interlibrary loans (Fernleihe)
- help with orders via document delivery services (HEDD, Subito - Dokumente aus Bibliotheken, and others)
At our information desks, we prioritize enquiries in person, which can make phone enquiries – especially on complex issues – difficult. For quick and extensive response, please use our email service. You may also send your request via mail.