Usage hints A-Z: U
Alphabet of keywords:
- Underground parking
- Two underground car parks can be found in the immediate vicinity of the Main Library in the old town: The underground parking P11 “Universitätsbibliothek” (Plöck) and the underground parking P 9 Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 51 c.
- For students: Heidelberg University provides a multifunctional student ID. You can get information on usage and distribution of the cards from the University Administration, Seminarstraße 2.
- For university staff: see Service Card
- University Archive
- University Bibliography
- see also Heidelberg University Bibliography (heiBIB)
- University lecture lists (only in German)
- of Heidelberg University of the current and previous semesters (the archive reaches back to the winter semester 2001/02) are available on the websites of the University. All printed university lecture lists (the title changes quite frequently: staff and university calendar, announcement of lectures) of Heidelberg University (since the winter term 1784/85 ff.) are available at the reading room information desk in the Main Library.
Available online (only in German) are the university lecture lists from winter semester 1784/85 to summer semester 1930. See also Register of the Heidelberg University 1386-1920 digital.
- University Library for beginners
- Key information about the University Library, the use of the library and the offered services
- University of Heidelberg
- University shop of Heidelberg University
- The University shops of Heidelberg University offers a wide range of textiles, gifts and stationary.
- USB drive see Multimedia centre (MMZ)