Terms and conditions of publishers
By accessing the online resources of Heidelberg University, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Access to full texts is restricted to faculty, students, researchers, and staff of Heidelberg University.
- Full texts may be printed or saved only for personal and scientific use.
- It is forbidden to download articles or search results on a systematic basis, in particular through robots/spiders or web-crawling programs. In case of breach the licensor reserves the right to block access to the entire campus where the breach occurred!
- Articles must not be distributed to non-authorized users in electronical or printed form.
- You may not pass login credentials on to a third party.
- Names of authors or copyright notices must not be removed, obscured or modified in any way.
- Please observe the instructions on publisher's homepage telling you how long downloaded articles may be stored.
For further information please consult the publisher's homepage.