Government Gazette (Calcutta/Srirampur: Baptist Mission Press, 1850 and 1859-1875)
This bi-lingual (Bengali-English) weekly periodical began publication from Serampore Mission Press from 1 July, 1840, mainly to circulate the government orders and regulations in Bangla translation.
J. C. Marshman continued the publication of this gazette until the end of 1852, then Krishnamohan Banerjee took the responsibility of its publication. This gazette continued for about twenty five years.
- John Clark Marshman
Custodian of microfilm copies:
Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta, Kolkata, W.B., India
- January 1, 1850 - December 31, 1850
- July 3, 1857 - December 29, 1857
- January 4, 1859 - April 12, 1870 ;
- 1870 (April-June)
- 1870 Supplementary
- 1872 (January-December)
- 1875 (January-March)
Custodian of paper copies:
Bangiya Sahitya Parishat, Kolkata, W.B., India