Usage hints A-Z: F
Alphabet of keywords:
- Visit Heidelberg University Library on Facebook.
- Fees and fines
- Our schedule of fees and fines is available online (only in German). A basic fee is charged for use of University Library services. Members of the University (academics, staff and students) are exempted from this fee. There are also fines applicable for overdue books and fees for further services.
All fees and fines can be paid in the lending service either in cash or with the student ID / CampusCard. Fees and / or fines of more than 5 € can be paid by bank transfer. Please note that there might be a delay between the bank transfer and the clearing of your library account.
- First-year students
- The University Library offers special beginner courses for first-year students at the start of the term. More information can be found in the complete training course program. A collection of the most important information about the University Library, its use and services can be found at University Library for beginners.
- Flatbed scanner
- see scanner facilites of Multimedia Centre (MMZ)
- Floor plan of the University Library building see virtual tour
- Full text archive see also heiDOK
- Funeral orations
- Heidelberg University Library has a large collection of funeral orations, especially from the 16th and 17th century. Please search for the publications under the name of the author in the alphabetic catalogues. All funeral orations published before 1935 can be found in the subject catalogue in book form, alphabetically listed under the name of the deceased, under “F 2791-1”.
For a national search for funeral orations and other funeral texts please use the “German Union catalogue for Funeral Orations (GESA)” (only in German).